At Affect Art, we understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that may require you to cancel your registration for our classes. This Cancellation and Refund Policy explains our policies regarding cancellations and refunds.
- Cancellation of Registration
If you need to cancel your registration for our classes, you must notify us by email at least 48 hours before the start of the class. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of the class will not be eligible for a refund.
If you cancel your registration in accordance with this policy, we will issue a refund to the payment method you used to make the payment. The refund amount will depend on when you cancel your registration
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the start of the class, we will issue a full refund.
- Non-Refundable Fees The following fees are non-refundable:
- Any fees for materials or supplies provided by Affect Art
- Any fees paid for classes that have already taken place
- Changes to the Schedule
We reserve the right to change the schedule of our classes at any time. If we need to change the schedule of a class, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to cancel your registration and receive a full refund, or to attend the class at the new time.
- Cancellation by Affect Art
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a class, we will notify you as soon as possible and issue a full refund to the payment method you used to make the payment.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cancellation and Refund Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: April 1, 2023.